Friday, October 7, 2016

Computer Science Major Lands NYC Internship


Landing an internship with UnitedHealth Group, the largest private health insurer in the world, is no easy task. Out of 8,000 applicants only 25 are chosen to spend the summer in New York City with the Fortune 500 company.

Brett Logan, a senior computer science major, was one of them.

“Not only was the culture aperfect fit for me, but my interviewer sealed the deal for me,” said Logan, who worked specifically with Optum Technologies, UnitedHealth Group’s technology subsidiary. “I was fortunate that he would later be my boss for the summer.”

If you are thinking of taking on an internship, talk to your faculty advisor or look for opportunities on Husky Career Link. Click on the "Jobs" tab and search "Internships".
-Taylor Ziegler '17

No comments:

Post a Comment