- Build your professional LinkedIn profile as well as cleaning up ALL OTHER social media accounts! No one wants to have some scary Facebook or Twitter post haunting them while job searching!
- Start taking professional photos for a head shot in order to make your social media outlets look more appealing.
- GO SHOPPING! Gather all kinds of professional attire such as; blazers, suites, professional footwear, blouses and some nice dress pants! You won’t regret buying professional attire when you get called for a job interview.
- Don’t forget to KEEP UP WITH YOUR RESUME. Update it as much as you can, each semester with any new jobs, awards, etc.
- Keep internship searching on Husky Career Link and making sure you are applying to as many as possible, put yourself out there and give yourself options!
- Lastly, build your profile on Husky Career Link and set it up so it sends you alerts on internships and/or job opportunities! This can make your life a lot easier, trust me.
Go to www.bloomu.edu/careers for more info on these topics. Don’t let this winter break slip away. Use it to begin building your successful future!