Monday, October 26, 2015

Seriously … Get hired!!! Top employers coming to BU

Career Connctions Expo, Kehr Union, Nov. 3, 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Open to ALL students

Professional attire required!
I know. I know I am going to have to get an internship and then a JOB after I graduate. What I don’t know is where to begin or how to hunt down that amazing opportunity. Okay, I didn’t know but I do now! Get this, more than 70 organizations including some top-name companies like Crayola, Geisinger Health System, Hershey Entertainment Resorts, PPL, QVC, UPS are coming to campus next week to recruit students for jobs and internship opportunities. Now go ahead and mark your calendars, It’s all happening on Tuesday, Nov. 3 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Kehr Union Ballroom and is open to all students of all majors, isn’t that something? 

Pre-registration on Husky Career Link at http://bloomu.edu/careers 

No comments:

Post a Comment