Thursday, October 1, 2015

Join BU Alumni LinkedIn to network

There’s a lot of chatter today about how tough it is to find a position in the current job market. That’s unsettling when you know graduation is inching closer every day. Isn’t it? Experts say that one way to learn more about job opportunities is to talk with people who work for the employer you’d like to hire you. How do you find those people? I was excited to find out that a lot of former Huskies network professionally through LinkedIn and are willing to give advice to current Bloomsburg University students about breaking into a profession. Students are welcome to join the Bloomsburg Alumni LinkedIn group. You can also find alumni on the Bloomsburg University LinkedIn page, which shows you where graduates are working and their career fields. I just joined the alumni group myself and I’m excited to get started building my professional network!

No comments:

Post a Comment