Top 5 Reasons to attend the Career Expo
5. Practice your public speaking skills: sharpen your elevator pitch and ability to share information about yourself! Build your confidence and set a goal of the number of organizations you'd like to speak to!
4. Opportunity to Explore Careers: this is a great opportunity to gain insight to the many diverse career fields out there and where you might see yourself after graduation! Be inquisitive and ask questions.
3. Get feedback on your skills and resume: Ask the employers what they are hoping to see on a resume and/or what skills they are hoping that candidates bring to the job. This is a great way to learn first-hand the skills you need to be successful and career experiences you need to have to be a competitive candidate!
2. Find Career Experiences: You may be thinking: "I'm not looking for a job yet... why do I need to go?" But what about all of the other career experiences organizations can assist you with? Think: Internship Sites, Job Shadowing Hosts, And Informational Interviewees!
1. Build Connections! You never know who you might meet! Networking with professionals in the field, including BU Alumni, will help grow your professional network, find career related experiences while a student, and seek out job opportunities post-graduation.
Pre-registration on Husky Career link at