Monday, June 15, 2015

Achieving the LinkedIn summary

If you have yet to read our blog post "What's the Big Deal about LinkedIn?" it will inform you on the benefits of creating and having a LinkedIn account. So if you don't have one, you might want to hop on the bandwagon. Yes, I do happen to have a LinkedIn account myself. I update whenever something new with my studies or job-life occurs.

Writer, Lily Zhang, of The Muse write "3 brilliant LinkedIn summaries that will inspire you to update yours." It definitely had me thinking when I read this article. Here are three tips when writing your LinkedIn summary: make sure your personality shines through, make sure you have a strong pick-up line, and make sure you connect all the dots. 

To read summary examples of well-written summaries, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment