Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fall 2015 Career Connections Expo






During the summer, I'm sure all of you are relaxing by the beach or riverside, but I'm sure you miss being at Bloomsburg too! I know after a while at home, I start to miss Bloom and all the friends I made. In just two months the fall semester is here! I'll give you a heads up on something note-worthy for your calendars.

On Tuesday, Nov. 3 there will be a Career Connections Expo held in the Kehr Union. I know I am looking for more ways to network or just broaden my horizons. So for any of you, juniors and seniors especially, looking for internships or future jobs, stop by the expo! At the expo, there will be more than 60 organizations recruiting to fill positions for all majors. When you get all settled back at Bloom, don't forget to check Husky Career Link for more details and registration. We look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment